Trucking has teamed up with Japanese model-maker Tamiya to give away two all-new Buggyra Racing Fat Fox trucks – replicas of the vehicle piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion, Adam Lacko.
Each of the two prize bundles includes model kit, radio, battery and charger worth a total of £225 each!
The realistic body is a three-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately moulded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts.
The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
Additional requirements to the kit would be a 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2 volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint. The whole bundle has a retail price of £199.99 and is available now from Tamiya stockists.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit
- A 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body captures the MAN TGS racing version accurately
- Sponsor livery stickers for 2018 season are included
- 70 mm diameter radial tyres and newly designed wheels
- Compatible with LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven
- 4WD system to offer easy handling and customisation
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
- Torque tuned motor