Trucking has teamed up with Japanese model-maker Tamiya to give away an all-new Mercedes-Benz radio-controlled Arocs tipper truck to a lucky reader!
In conjunction with The Hobby Company, Tamiya’s UK distributor, we’ve offering a stunning prize bundle of an Arocs tipper, digital 2.4 radio, battery and charger – worth £700!
This highly accurate 1/14 scale radio control model is of Merc’s Arocs 3348 6×4 tipper chassis and features a realistic tipper section behind the cab, which can be operated by the radio transmitter using the separately-sold Actuator Set.
Its ladder frame chassis has aluminium side channels with resin crossmembers, and is equipped with a realistic suspension utilising metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor powers the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials for smooth cornering.
- Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576 mm, Width: 190 mm, height: 267 mm.
- Injection-moulded body, including depictions of cab rear handrail and step details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
- Three-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminium side channels and resin crossmembers.
- Truck bed section is comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections.
- Compatible with Actuator Set for realistic truck bed motion (sold separately)
- New TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
- Newly designed rear tyres, rear fenders and taillights.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Compatible with separately-sold realistic lights and sounds kit