Trucking has teamed up with Japanese model-maker Tamiya to give away two all-new Konghead radio-controlled monster trucks!
In conjunction with The Hobby Company, Tamiya’s UK distributor, we’ve offering two stunning prize bundles of a Konghead monster truck, digital 2.4 radio, battery and charger – worth £260 each!
The Konghead 6×6 is Tamiya’s first ever six-wheeled R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt and neighbourhood streets across the country!
This model utilises a new gear-driven chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 machine. The excellent drive it provides will make for extreme fun while off-roading. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven set-up allows the Konghead to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The polycarbonate body, inspired by Tamiya’s classic Bullhead monster truck, features a brand-new sticker sheet with cool graphics. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead monster truck), plus chrome-plated deep rim wheels.
- R/C model assembly kit dimensions:
Length: 420 mm, width: 270 mm, height: 280 mm
- The 6WD chassis employs three differential gears to transmit power from the front centre-mounted motor to all of the model’s wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable main chassis
- Six-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers
- Brand-new polycarbonate body inspired by the classic Bullhead monster truck
- The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to reassemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels
- Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just head here and answer the following question:
Q) The Tamiya Konghead is:
- A) Six-wheel drive
- B) Four-wheel drive
- C) Front-wheel drive